E) Family Affiliations in Gimli area
- close friends and neighbours - if known
- post office district
- school attended by children
- congregation (optional)
- political party (optional)
- clubs, societies, etc.
F) Personal Profiles
- family father: personal description (stature, colouring, etc.), personality, talents (musical, public speaking, artistic, poetic), skills and training (trades, medical, veterinarian, hunting, etc.), interests (reading, politics, local government, etc.)
- family mother: same as above
- to illustrate personalities, family circumstances, etc.
H) Moves & Later Life
- move from district (if any) and subsequent life
- retirement years
- dates and places of demise, locations of burial
I) Descendants (Note: As a general rule, dates of birth will be included only for the generations born before 1930 . Biographical details on individuals should be MORE for people raised and/or resident in the Gimli area most of their lives - LESS for those resident elsewhere.)